БДД обявява конкурс за номиниране на 2 свои члена за стипендия на Американската Академия по Дерматология за участие на конгреса в Бостън, САЩ, 24-29 март 2022 г.
Изискване-специализанти ИЛИ завържили специализацията си след 2019 г.
2. Списък на публикации и активни презентации/постери на конгреси, научни форуми
3. Резюме за участие в конгреса
Подавайте документите на firstname.lastname@example.org
Повече информация за събитието и стипендията можете да намерите тук:
On behalf of the World Congress Fund Review Task Force of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), it is my pleasure to invite your society to participate in the 2022 Strauss & Katz World Congress Fund Scholarship program by nominating two qualified candidates. We are also asking the 2020 Scholarship Recipients to re-apply for the 2022 meeting, as they did not receive the opportunity to attend an in-person meeting.
Offered to dermatologists from countries outside the United States and Canada, scholarship recipients receive:
$1,500 – $2,000 USD stipend to assist with travel expenses
Complimentary registration for the 2022 AAD Annual Meeting March 24th – March 29th, 2022 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Admission to one ticketed half-day course
- Invitation to attend the International Scholarship Reception and Dinner with AAD Leadership Thursday, March 24th, 2022 where stipends will be distributed.
- Invitation to attend the International Member Reception Friday, March 25th, 2022
- Poster Abstracts will be displayed at the AAD Technical Exhibit, the AAD Website, and the AAD Mobile App.
Please nominate, or have another officer of your organization nominate, two eligible dermatologists at: https://aad.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/1181/home. All nominations must be submitted through this link to be considered (no emails). The deadline to submit an application is September 1, 2021. The criteria for scholarship applicants are as follows:
- Must be a resident or within three (3) years of completion of training at the time of the AAD Annual Meeting (March 2022)
- Only nationals of low-income economies are eligible
- Be endorsed by a National Dermatologic Society. A signed letter of endorsement from the society is required to be attached to the on-line application and be in Adobe Acrobat portable document format preferred. (PDF).
- The abstract must be submitted with the application
- Priority will be given to applicants who have never attended an AAD meeting
- Previous scholarship recipients who have attended an in-person AAD meeting are not eligible
No deferrals permitted. Eligible applicants may reapply the following year if unable to accept scholarship
The World Congress Fund Review Task Force reviews eligible applications and awards scholarships based on merit and available funding. Applicants will be judged on the quality of their application and abstracts. Priority will be given to applicants who have never attended an AAD meeting.
Applicants will be contacted in October regarding the status of their application. It is important to note that your recommendation does not mean that an award is automatically granted. Please contact Kari Webb at email@example.com with any questions.
Branka Marinovic, MD. PhD
Chair, World Congress Fund Review Task Force